The Lord blessed Abel and Thecla Oliverio with land in Padada, Philippines. They loved and supported the local community by donating a portion of their land to build the first Seventh-day Adventist church in the early 1950's.
Abel and Thecla Oliverio had a passion for Christian education, and supported each of their 11 children through the Adventist school system. Their dream was to build a Christian school beside the church. On June 2004, ATO Padada Christian School became a reality and was named after Abel and Thecla Oliverio.